|YAYASAN BURSA MALAYSIA SCHOLARSHIP 2012
|The Yayasan Bursa Malaysia Scholarship is now open for application to students who are applying for or studying in public universities in Malaysia.|
- Malaysian citizen aged below 22 years old as of 1 January 2012
- Have applied for or secured a place at any local public or private university for a full-time undergraduate degree course for the 2012 intake
- STPM results minimum 2As & 2Bs; or A Levels – minimum 2As & 1B; or Matriculation – minimum CGPA of 3.5 and above; or equivalent
- Proven records in extra-curricular and/or social community service activities, preferably holding leadership positions
- Demonstrate genuine financial need with family income of not more than RM5,000 per month. Parents’ salary statements required.
Preference will be given to applicants who are or will be studying in the following disciplines:
- Law (LLB and/or Shariah)
- Information Technology
- Actuarial Science
Successful applicants will also be offered a 2-year employment bond with Bursa Malaysia upon completion of studies.
Please include certified true copies of the following documents in your application:
- Identity card
- Letter of offer from the university (if available)
- Letter of recommendation from the university (applicable to Matriculation students)
- STPM/A Levels examination results or official semester result transcript (applicable to Matriculation students)
- Supporting documents of parents’ information
- Other relevant documents
Completed application form should be addressed or e-mailed to:
Group Human Resources Officer
Bursa Malaysia Berhad
11th Floor, Exchange Square
50200 Kuala Lumpur
[Please indicate “Yayasan Bursa Malaysia Scholarship Programme” on the top left hand corner of the envelope.]
Closing date: 25 May 2012. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
** click HERE to download application form.