ATTENTION to ALL UM STUDENTS!!!
The Southeast Asia Regional Center for Counter-Terrorism (SEARCCT) is running a Video Competition from November 2018 – January 2019. This competition aims to build and test the creativity amongst youth by utilising creative tools to produce compelling Public Service Announcements (PSA) against violent extremism.
“Bringing Communities Closer Together”
The videos should showcase these subthemes:
- How Malaysia’s diverse culture can bring communities closer together.
- Building resilient communities.
- How resilient communities can affect positive social change.
- To recognize the importance of diversity
- To encourage youth to participate in shaping comprehensive community-based solutions
- To invite the youth to be part of the content creation process as well as the dissemination of ideas pertaining to national strategies.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Participation is FREE and open to all students enrolled in an institution of higher learning.
Prizes will be given out and Finalists will be contacted via email to attend the HYPE Carnival on 23 February 2019, at IM4U Sentral, in which the winners will be announced during the event.
For details, please refer attached documents.
Your participation is highly encouraged.
Pusat Pencetus Bakat & Latihan Industri (CITra)
Tel : 03-79675488
For more info, please donwload document below :-
- Term and Conditions [ENGLISH] / Terma dan Syarat [MALAY]
- Guidelines [ENGLISH] / Garis Panduan [MALAY]
- Application Form