|PROHIBITION IN TAKING CARS INTO THE UNIVERSITY OF MALAYA CAMPUS
|Assalamua'alaikum / Good Day|
PROHIBITION IN TAKING CARS INTO THE UNIVERSITY OF MALAYA CAMPUS
Following the announcement made recently, please take note that the Vice Chancellor has agreed limited access to ASASI students, year 1, 2 and 3 undergraduate students (THE SAID STUDENTS) to bring cars into the campus subject to the following:-
- The Said Students are only allowed to enter the campus via the Damansara gate.
- The Said Students are only allowed to park their cars at the following areas:-
(a). Parking lots in front of the 10th Residential college.
(b). Designated areas near PALAPES training area.
(c). Along the roadside between the 10th Residential College and the PALAPES Complex.
- The Said Students must use the ’shuttle bus’ provided for by the University to move around in the campus.
These rules come into effect as of 6.00 am, Monday July 20th, 2009.
The following actions will be taken against the Said Students who violate the stipulated rules:-
- The car will be clamped.
- Fine of RM100.00 for the first offence (including deposit).
- The deposit of RM50.00 will be returned after the car is moved from the prohibited area.
- Fine of RM150.00 for the second offence (including deposit) and additional increase in the fine of RM50.00 for the subsequent offences.
The Said Students are allowed to bring motorcycles into the campus.
Year 4, 5 and Postgraduate Students are allowed to bring cars into the campus.
Any queries on the regulation, please contact Mr. Wahyu (79673341), Mr. Sharif (79673552)and Mr. Apandi (79673400).
UNIVERSITY OF MALAYA
[17th July 2009]